May 28th 2019
Minimum Cyber Security Standard - UK v1.0 available
May 23rd 2019
NZISM updated to V3.2
May 9th 2019
CPS 234 Compliance - Australian Prudential Standard now available in a SAM-framework
You can demonstrate CPS 234 Compliance in less than 1 week
You are on the hook to demonstrate compliance with CPS 234; how will you do it? How will you deal with your external auditor when they come to perform your half-yearly and year-end Financial Statements audits and want your CPS 234 attestation?
SAM (Self Assessment and Management) announces the release of their CPS 234 Compliance framework, an economical platform to proactively assess, monitor, report and improve cybersecurity against CPS 234.
Imagine being able to link spend to control improvement, update compliance reporting in real time and immediately produce complete management reports with trending graphs. Imagine being able to drive your audit process with a fully mapped report showing compliance against the standard.
We have developed a playbook for compliance to CPS 234. Contact us today and we can put you on the path to demonstrating compliance. And here is the good news: you do not need to spend buckets of cash on consulting services to get there. You can do it with the dedicated team you already have.
May 7th 2019
CIS Controls framework has been updated to V7.1.
We now have the following available:-
- SAM-Security - General security framework for small-medium enterprises
- SAM-Local Government - ALGIM Local Government Cybersecurity Program
- CIS Controls - Global industry best practice with approx 170 controls
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) - A meaty standard covering all areas of cybersecurity
- NZISM - The NZ Information Security Manual
- PCI-DSS - Global cardholder security standard
- NIS Directive - Cyber Assessment Framework (UK) for essential service providers
- NIST SP 800-63 (Hippa Security Rule) for the protection of medical and patient information
- Prudential Standard - CPS 234 (AUS) mandated for the Australian Prudential and Insurance industry
- SAM-Protect (NIST SP 800-171) for the protection of controlled unclassified information in non federal information systems and organisations
- ISO 27002 best practie for use within an Information Security Management System (ISMS) environment
- SAM-Small business - For the very small business with only 140 pragmatic, practical requirements
March 17th 2019
Benchmarking has been rolled out to support the ALGIM Local Government Cybersecurity Programme in New Zealand but can be applied to any group that we create that uses a common framework.
November 22nd 2018
A SAM for Compliance implementation of NZISM 3.1 is now available
November 19th 2018
SAM-Local Government, a framework developed in association with the New Zealand Association of Local Government Information Management (ALGIM) is now available.
September 21st 2018
UK NIS Directive - Cyber Assessment Framework - Added as a new SAM Framework
May 31st 2018
PCI-DSS v 3.2 updated to PCI-DSS v3.2.1
NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF) added with requirements derived from NIST SP 800-53
March 28th 2018
SAM-Protect updated to February 2018 version of NIST SP 800-171
March 19th 2018
CIS Controls Version 7 is released, as is SAM-CIS Controls Version 7
New version of SAM-Security created based on the new version of CIS Controls
NZISM v 2.7 framework added
30th November 2017
SAM for Compliance Ltd is the first Australasian partner in the Global Cyber Alliance which is an international cross sector effort dedicated to confronting cybersecurity risk and improving the connected world.
1st August 2017
A new framework, SAM-HIPAA, is available
1st May 2017
SAM-PCIDSS is now available
14th March 2017
The cat is finally out of the bag! SAM for Compliance is launched and commercially available