This website follows the Privacy Act 2020. For more detailed information please refer to the Privacy Act 2020 and its amendments or at the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
Statistical Information Collected
We use Google Analytics to collect statistical information about your visit to help us improve the website. This information is aggregated and does not identify you personally. It includes:
- Your IP address
- The search terms you used
- The pages you accessed on our site and the links you clicked on
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this website
- Your operating system (Windows 7, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, etc.)
- The type of web browser you use (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting of your browser
The statistical information referred to above will be viewable by SAM for Compliance staff.
This website generates persistent session cookies for the purpose of monitoring website usage and enhancing service offerings. These cookies do not collect personal information. You can disable them or clear them out of the web browser you are using to view this website.